To Make 8 Yorkshire Puddings :
- 4 eggs
- 4 Ounces of Plain Flour
- 45 ml of Olive Oil
- 50 - 100ml Full Fat Milk
- Beat the eggs in a mixing jug with a fork or a whisk.
- Add the flour and mix with a fork to form a thick paste.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of the Olive Oil.
- Add the milk and beat vigorously to form bubbles. The more milk you add the lighter the Yorkshire puddings will be.
- Let this mixture rest in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Using a Yorkshire Pudding tin (4's or 8's). Put 1 teaspoon of olive oil into each pudding mould.
- Heat the oil in a preheated oven @ 180 c for about 10 minutes so that the oil is hot but not smoking.
- Remove the oil from the oven and quickly fill each mould with approx. 1 Serving Spoon (60 ml) of Batter Mix.
- Put the tins back in the oven and turn the temperature up to 200 c.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes , so that the puddings are well risen and a golden brown colour.
You should get an Island of oil form in the middle of each tin when you pour the batter mix in ....