- In a bowl add the semolina with the water and mix with a fork until a crumbly dough is formed.
- With your hands , form the mix into a dough.
- Remove the dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Then knead the dough for 7 - 10 minutes until smooth.
- Cover and leave to rest for 30 minutes to 1 hr.
- On a floured surface , divide the dough in half. Roll out with a rolling pin into a rectangle .
- Using a pasta machine , roll the pasta 2 or 3 times , tightening the machines rollers each time. Until the pasta is paper thin.
- Using a 4 " 10 cm cutter , cut up to 30 Wonton wrappers.
- Heavily flour each wrapper and separate with grease proof paper rounds.
' You can cover and freeze these at this stage . '
' These Wonton Wrappers are ideal for Potstickers , Chinese Dumplings or Gyoza '