Tuna Sandwich Filling
- 120 g Tin of Tuna Flakes
- 1 Spring Onion
- 30 g Grated Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 10 ml Lemon Juice
- 30 ml Salad Cream
- 40 ml Mayonnaise
What could be more iconic than a Tuna sandwich on a buffet.
This recipe is for the perfect tuna filling that you could use for Vaul e vents or sandwiches.
- With a fork , mash up the tuna flakes in a bowl.
- When the tuna is well smashed up add the sliced spring onion and mix in with the fork.
- Add the Cheese and mix.
- Add the pepper and mix.
- Add the lemon juice and mix
- Finally add the salad cream & Mayo , then mix well with a fork.
This tuna has a bit of a surprise and a bit of a kick.Ideal for sandwiches or Vol-au-vents.