Sweet Chilli Chicken
- 200 g Chicken Breast
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Lemon juice
Easy to make and a delicate mix of slightly spicy chicken with a cool Chive & Potato Salad ...
- Take your chicken breast and butterfly it with a sharp knife.
- Roll out a good size sheet of tin foil (Alluminium Foil)
- Coat the centre of the foil with a generous amound of chilli sauce and place the butterflied chicken breast on top of the chilli sauce.
- Coat the top of the breast with more sauce and rub in with your hands.
- Wrap the chicken breast into a flat parcel with the tin foil so as to keep in all of the chicken juice as it cooks.
- Place on a baking tray and cook in a preheated oven at around 180 c for 20 mins.
- When the chicken is cooked you can flash grill it on a griddle pan for a few minutes, then serve on a thin layer of chilli sauce with fresh made chive and Potato salad.