Easy Method :
- 1 Bag of prepared mixed veg to include:
- Bean sprouts
- Red Onions
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Red onions
- Bean Sprouts
- Half a savoy cabbage
Rest of the ingredients both methods:
- 1 Nest medium egg noodles
- Rapeseed Oil
- Chicken stock cube
- 25 g Butter
' This is a great way to get lots of Carbs & Veg. a simple recipe that can be a great side dish in an Oriental meal or a nice light summer snack. Vegetable noodles can be flavoured with veg stock , Chicken stock or even Beef stock . '
- Bring a pan of water to the boil , add crumble a chicken stock cub into the water then add the nest of noodles and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan , stir fry the prepared veg until Al Dante (About 5 minutes)
- Drain off the noodles into a colander , keeping some of the liquid.
- Add the butter to the drained off noodles and tip the noodles into the veg.
- Add a splash of the saved liquid to the noodles and veg , cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve straight away.
- Peel and slice the carrots into julienne's
- Fine slice the cabbage
- Peel and slice the red onion
- Mix all the veg together with the bean sprouts.
Follow the rest of the Easy method.