Spaghetti & Zucchini Friters
To Make the Fritters :
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water as instructed on the packet . About 5 minutes until just cooked.
- Cool the spaghetti in a colander to room temperature.
- Mix the flour , Parmesan and eggs into a bowl with a fork.
- Add the Zucchini and lazy garlic. Mix together well.
- Get the spaghetti mixed into the batter.
- In a large frying pan , heat up the oil (Enough to fry the fritters)
- Drop a serving spoon size handful of the spaghetti and batter mix into the oil and form with a slotted spoon. Fry either side for about 2 minutes.
- Drain on some kitchen roll.
- Do this for each fritter.
' Serve with my delicious Ragu Sauce ... '