- Dice up the chicken breasts.
- Set up your Meat mincer as per manufacturers instructions.
- Grind up all of the Chicken.
- Its a good idea to run a slice of bread through the grinder in order to get the last of the chicken out.
- Slice up the cooked ham and add it to the chicken mince.
- Add an egg to the mince and mix together with a fork.
- Start adding the bread crumbs until the meat it not moist.
- cut the cheese into 1/2 inch cubes , about 20 cubes.
- Heat a pan of vegetable oil to 180 c.
- While the oil is heating , it is time to form the chicken bites.
- With slightly wet hands, make a flat pate of mince and put a cube of cheese in the centre.
- Form the meat around the cheese and roll into a ball.
- Do this until all of the meat is used.
- When the oil is hot , take a slotted spoon and place about 5 or 6 of the balls into the oil and fry for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the balls from the oil and drain on kitchen roll.
- Cook all of the Chicken Bites this way.
- Place the Chicken Bites on an oven tray and cook in a preheated oven @ 180 c for about 10 minutes.