- Make sure that the Pork is very cold before you start.
- Remove the fat from the meat and then cut the pork into cubes.
- Fill the Mincer with the pork cubes and mince the meat (Follow the meat mincer instructions.)
- When all of the meat is minced it is time to mince all of the fat you cut off earlier.
- With wastage you should be left with about 400 - 450 g of minced Pork & Fat.
- Put the Mince in a large mixing bowl and add the Sage , Pepper , Breadcrumbs , Salt and Nutmeg.
- Mix together with your hands so that all of the ingredients are fully incorporated.