Sausage Pasta Bake
' This dish is a classic family favourite , full of carbs and protein. This dish is a must for an easy family meal that everybody will love. The great thing about this dish is that you can always freeze any leftovers for the following day , prang it in the microwave and it is ready to eat in a few short minutes. '
- 300 g Pasta
- 2 Tins chopped Tomatoes
- 250 g Tomato Passata
- 1 teaspoon of Lazy Garlic
- 6 Sausages
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g Bread crumbs
- Pinch of Chilli Flakes
- 2 teaspoons of Thyme
- Get the bread into a processor to make breadcrumbs.
- Mix the breadcrumbs in a bowl with the chilli flakes and Parmesan cheese.
- Skin the sausages , divide into half and make 12 flat balls.
- Cooke the sausages in an oven dish with a little olive oils for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile , put the chopped tomatoes , Passata , Garlic & Thyme into a pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cook your pasta , Al Dante for about 10 minutes , drain into a colander and add to the tomato pan.
- Mix together well , add the cooked sausages.
- Then ladle the mixture into the oven dish that you used to cook the sausages in.
- Cover with the breadcrumb & Cheese mix and bake in the oven @ 200 c for about 20 minutes.