Roast Leg of Lamb
I love Roast Lamb , full of flavour a succulent joint of meat that makes for the perfect Sunday Roast.
Traditionally served with Mint Sauce Roast Leg of Lamb is the perfect lamb For Sunday
- This recipe uses a 1.8 - 2 kg Leg of Lamb
- Leave the joint out at room temperature for 1 hour before cooking.
- Heat a little oil in a shallow griddle pan
- Add some dry Rosemary to the oil before putting the Leg of Lamb on top.
- Seal the joint on all sides for a few minutes.
- Put the Lamb on a roasting tray and cover with the fat from the griddle pan.
- Cook the lamb in a preheated oven at 150 c for 2 hours.