To get this together :
- Slice and Dice the Onion and carrot into small cubes.
- Fry the Onion and Carrot in a little olive oil until soft.
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes , Pasata , Tomato Paste & Garlic
- Add the chopped Basil
- Season with salt & Pepper
- Add the Bay Leaves
- Cover and simmer for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
- Blend the mixture in a food processor.
This is great for :
'Pasta sauce , spaghetti Bolognese or as a dipping sauce for Spaghetti fritters ....'