- 1 kg Pork Loin
- 125 ml Tomato Ketchup
- 25 - 50 ml BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of malt or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Onion Granules
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- Black Pepper
- Half teaspoon of Hot Chilli Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Beef Stock Cube
' Pulled pork , cooked in a slow cooker .... Sounds delicious.... Is delicious. An American style BBQ Pulled Pork Loin. So tender that you don't even need to chew it, melts in the mouth. '
- Put the Pork loin into the slow cooker set on High
- Mix together the Stock cub , chilli powder , Paprika , Onion granules , salt , pepper
- Mix together the Ketchup , BBQ , Vinegar and Brown sugar into a bowl.
- Add the dry mix to the ketchup mix and stir together.
- Empty the mix over the top of the pork and cover for 4 hours.
- Take the pork out of the cooker onto an oven dish
- With a couple of forks rip and pull the pork into pieces ......
- Mix the pulled pork back in to the slow cooker and set it to low , leave for a further 1 hour
' Serve this in a bun , or on a plate with some coleslaw .... '