- No need to peel these potatoes, just cut them into even half's or thirds
- Get the potatoes into a pan of salted , boiling water and simmer for about 10 minutes. You want these potatoes to be just cooked (Al dente) so keep checking them and do not over cook them.
- With a sharp knife , test the potatoes every 3 minutes. As soon as the knife starts to go into the potato with little effort, they are cooked.
- Get the pan straight off the heat and under some running cold water, until the potatoes are cold.
- Drain the potatoes off in a colander.
- Get the dry potatoes in to a large mixing bowl, then add the Mayo and mix together well.
- Add the lemon juice and chopped chives.
- Fold the lot together with a wooden spoon, then set in the fridge to cool down before using.