- 3 - 4 good size potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Yogurt
- 1 teaspoonLemon juice
- A Bunch Chives
The secret to this dish is getting those potatoes cooked just perfect.
This potato salad has a hint of lemon and a touch of yogurt added to the mayonnaise for a special taste.
- Peel and dice your potatoes into small squares.
- get the potatoes into a pan of salted , boiling water and simmer for about 10 minutes. You want these potatoes to be just cooked (Al dante) so keep checking them and do not over cook them.
- With a sharp knife , test the potatoes every 3 minutes. As soon as the knife starts to go into the potato with little effort, they are cooked.
- Get the pan straight off the heat and under some running cold water, until the potatoes are cold.
- Drain the potatoes off in a colander.
- Get the dry potatoes in to a large mixing bowl, then add the Mayo and Yogurt and mix together well.
- Add the lemon juice and chopped chives.