Pork With a White Wine Sauce
- 6 Fresh Pork Chops
- 25 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 175 ml dry white wine
- 250 ml single cream
- 1 teaspoon of plain flour
- 10 - 15 button mushrooms
- 1 Brown onion
- 1 teaspoon lazy garlic
We just had to include this dish onto our web site, mainly because the white wine sauce is delicious.
We have added mushrooms to our recipe, but if you don't like them you can always leave them out.
Mushrooms or No Mushrooms this Pork in white wine sauce recipe is delicious.
- In a pan , melt the butter and olive oil.
- Add the diced onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes , until soft.
- Next add your pork chops and cook on both sides for about 4 minutes a side.
- Remove the chops from the pan and put into an oven dish and hold in a hot oven (100 c).
- In the same pan that you cooked off your chops , add the mushrooms to the cooked onions & Garlic and cook for a few minutes until soft.
- Add your white wine and bring to the boil , allow to reduce by half.
- Mix in the flour to the single cream and then add this to the pan and mix in well.
- When the sauce is piping hot , remove the chops from the oven and add to the sauce.
' serve with your choice of potatoes or rice and some fresh vegetables... '