Pork Chops with a White Wine & Mushroom Sauce
- 6 Fresh Pork Chops
- 25 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 175 ml dry white wine
- 250 ml single cream
- 1 teaspoon of plain flour
- 10 - 15 button mushrooms
- 1 Brown onion
- 1 teaspoon lazy garlic
- In a pan , melt the butter and olive oil.
- Add the diced onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes , until soft.
- Next add your pork chops and cook on both sides for about 4 minutes a side.
- Remove the chops from the pan and put into an oven dish and hold in a hot oven (100 c).
- In the same pan that you cooked off your chops , add the mushrooms to the cooked onions & Garlic and cook for a few minutes until soft.
- Add your white wine and bring to the boil , allow to reduce by half.
- Mix in the flour to the single cream and then add this to the pan and mix in well.
- When the sauce is piping hot , remove the chops from the oven and add to the sauce.
' serve with your choice of potatoes or rice and some fresh vegetables... '