Method : Dough
- Sieve the flour into a large mixing dish
- Add the salt and the yeast to the flour and mix together with a fork.
- Next you need to mix in the fluids , so add your olive oil to the flour and mix in.
- Add your (warm ) milk & water to the flour and continue to mix in with a fork until the ingredients come together and start to form a dough.
- Knead in the ingredients with your hands until you get a rough dough ball.
- Put the dough on to a floured surface and continue to knead for about 10 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Put the dough into a clean bowl , cover with a cloth and leave to prove for about 1 hr 30 mins.
- When proven , divide the dough into portions (as required) and leave to prove for 30 minutes.
Tomato Sauce :
- Mash up the chopped tomatoes.
- Add the tomato puree , mix together until thick.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
Making The Pizza :
- Roll out the Pizza shape on a floured surface, then place on a pizza tray or some grease proof paper.
- Cover generously with the tomato base , being careful to leave the edges uncovered.
- Add your ingredients as desired , mix and match.
- Then cover with cheese , mozzarella is best grated and sliced mozzarella ball.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 200 c for about 20 mins or until the pizza is brown and the cheese is melted.