- Sieve the Flour and Semolina into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then add the olive oil and water.
- Mix with a fork for a few minutes, then add the eggs to the mix.
- Continue mixing with a fork until the dough starts to stick together.
- Get the dough onto a floured surface and knead the dough for about 10 minutes or until smooth.
- Wrap the dough in clingfilm and refrigerate for at least half hour or over night if you like.
- When you are ready to use the pasta, remove from the fridge, and roll out with a rolling pin until flat enough to pass through a pasta machine.