' There are many different variations on this dish. The omelette is so versatile that there is almost no end to the ingredients you can make it with. So this omelette roll is packet full of great ingredients and is loaded with delicious flavour. '
- 4 Eggs
- 10 Button Mushrooms
- 5 Slices ofHam
- 1 Red Onion
- 75 g Cheese (Any type you like)
- Quarter of a red Pepper
- 1 Handful of peas
- 25 g butter
- Beat up your eggs into a bowl with a fork.
- Slice up your mushrooms , Ham & Red onion then set aside in separate containers.
- Grate up the cheese and dice your Red Pepper.
- Bring the peas to a boil then simmer in a pan of water for 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan , then cook off the Mushrooms , Onions and peppers in the pan until soft.
- When the Mushrooms , Onions & Peppers are soft you can add your eggs and mix it all together to get an even distribution.
- Add the peas and Ham and allow to cook until set on the underside.
- Get the omelette onto a sheet of lightly oiled tinfoil , then add all of your cheese to the top of the omelette.
- Roll the omelette in the tin foil and seal the edges.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180 c for 10 -15 minutes.
'Ideal as a snack or a light meal ... '