Mushroom Fried Rice
- 110 g Basmati rice
- Cooked Rice
- 25 g Chopped Spring Onions
- 80 g Mixed Mushrooms
- 2 teaspoon light soy Sauce
- 25 g Butter or oil (Vegan)
- Put the rice into the boi ling salted water.
- Bring to the boil
- Then simmer for about 5 minutes , until the rice is Al Dante .
- Put the rice pan in the sink , and run under cold water until the rice is cold.
- Drain in a colander until dry.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Slice your mushrooms.
- Melt the butter in a Wok or a Frying Pan.
- Cook the Spring onion in the butter for a few minutes.
- Add the Sliced Mushrooms , and mix in with a fork.
- Cover with a plate and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice , and combine with the onion and Mushrooms
- Mix in the soy sauce , and cook for a few minutes until hot.