Mushroom and Goats Cheese Bruschetta
- 2 - 3 Slices of Ciabatta Bread
- 4 - 6 Sliced Chestnut Mushrooms
- Soft Goats Cheese
- 30 g Of Butter
- Olive Oil
If you love mushrooms then this Recipe for Mushrooms and Goats Cheese Bruschetta is the perfect starter to any meal.
If you are looking for a classic starter to a romantic meal then look no further than this bruschetta recipe.
- Slice up about 4 - 6 Chestnut Mushro oms.
- Slice 2 or 3 Ciabatta breads.
- Fry the Mushrooms in a small pan with the butter and pepper
- Toast one side of the bread while your mushrooms are cooking.
- When the bread is part toasted, turn it over and place or spread on the goats cheese.
- Toast the cheese side under the grill so that it is well melted.
- Plate up the Ciabatta and top with the soft seasoned Mushrooms.
- Garnish with Arugula or Rocket salad.