Goats Cheese & Mushroom Brus chetta
To Make The Bruschetta
- Slice up about 4 - 6 Chestnut Mushro oms.
- Slice 2 or 3 Ciabatta breads.
- Fry the Mushrooms in a small pan with the butter and pepper
- Toast one side of the bread while your mushrooms are cooking.
- When the bread is part toasted, turn it over and place or spread on the goats cheese.
- Toast the cheese side under the grill so that it is well melted.
- Plate up the Ciabatta and top with the soft seasoned Mushrooms.
- Garnish with Arugula or Rocket salad.