You are going to need :
- 2 Egg yolks
- 200 ml olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 4 teaspoons Lemon Juice
To Make the Mayonnaise :
- Separate the eggs , so that you have two egg yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Dijon Mustard and whisk together.
- Slowly start adding in the Oil a bit at a time , whisking continuously.
- When all of the oil is mixed in and the mayonnaise is thick add your lemon juice.
- Continue whisking until the mayonnaise is light and of the right consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate.
' You just cant beat Home Made - This Mayo is delicious....'