Loaded Jacket potato
The humble jacket potato , the toppings you can add to this are pretty much endless , Cheese , Ham , Tuna or backed beans.
Whatever you fill it with , it is always going to be a jacket potato. So why not do something different with it this time. We can scoop out the potato , mash it up and mix it with cream cheese. Then we refill it into the potato skins.
Loaded jacket potatoes.
- 2 - 3 Large Jacket Potatoes
- 50 g butter
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- Olive Oil for cooking
- Precook the jacket potatoes in a microwave for 10 minutes
- put the part cooked potatoes onto a backing tray and drizzle with olive oil , then bake in a preheated oven at 180 c for about 1 hour.
- When the potatoes are cooked , remove them from the oven and let them cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes down the centre and scoop out the inside's with a spoon , and set aside in a saucepan.
- Mash up the potato with the butter and cream cheese.
- Fill the potato skins back up with the mash potato , then place on an oven tray and cook for a further 20 minutes in the oven at 180 c .