FEATURED ICE CREAM
Vanilla Ice Cream
- 500 ml Double Cream
- 75 g Caster Sugar
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- Bring the 500 ml of double cream to the boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce the heat and add the caster sugar to the cream. Mix with a whisk until the sugar has dissolved.
- Next add the 3 egg yolks and whisk into the cream.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 10 - 20 minutes.
- Decant the mix to a bowl and add the Vanilla Extract. Mix together well.
- Freeze the mix for 2 - 3 hours.