- 1 Fresh Chicken Breast
- 1 Rasher of Smoked Back Bacon
- Cheese / Red Leicester , Cheddar & Double Gloucester
- 25 g Salted Butter
- Olive Oil
- BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tsp of water
- Fresh peas & Chips to serve....
' Sunday afternoon , sitting with the family in your local country pub ..... There are many dishes that spring to mind , one of which has to be -Hunters Chicken- ?
A succulent chicken breast , topped with smoked back bacon and smothered with a mix of three different cheese - Cheddar , Red Leicester & Double Gloucester .... then finished off with a BBQ sauce. '
- Get the Chicken breast in a sheet of grease proof paper , with a rolling pin beat it flat ...
- Put the butter and Olive Oil in a Griddle Pan , when hot fry the Chicken breast 8 minutes on each side.
- Remove Chicken from pan and place on a baking tray , Put the raw bacon on top of the chicken and cook in a pre heated oven at 180 c for 10 - 15 mins.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and smother with the cheese.
- Flash under the grill for a few minutes or Cook in the oven for a further 10 mins, until the cheese is melted.
- Plate up the chicken breast and top with hot BBQ sauce.
' Serve this with chips and vegetables ... '