- 1 kg Pork Shoulder
- 500 g Beef
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/2Fine Diced Red Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Chilli Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of Lazy Garlic
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Salt (3.5 g)
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Ground Bay Leaves
- 1 teaspoon of Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dried Coriander
- 1 Teaspoon of Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon of Aniseed Seed
- 3 ft Collagen Sausage Skins
- Using a eat Mincer , mince your pork meat.
- Add the pork to the minced beef , and combine with your hands.
- Dice up one red pepper.
- One by one add all of the other ingredients and combine well into the meat with your hands.
- Set up your sausage piping machine as per manufacturers instructions.
- Roll the collagen skin over the piping nozzle , as much as you can fit on.
- Rub in some olive oil to the skins.
- Add the sausage meat to the mincer and start to fill the skins by turning the handle and pushing the sausage meat into the machine.
- Don't over fill the skins. Just fill gently .
- When all of the meat is used and the skins are full, divide the sausage into equal lengths and twist the skins to seal.
- You should get around 20 sausages out of this recipe.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before cooking.