- 125 g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice
- Bunch of Tarragon
This iconic French Hollandaise sauce recipe is easy to make, and the Hollandaise sauce is perfect for making a classic eggs Benedict
- Dice the butter up in to small cubes , and separate the egg yolks.
- Get a small pan of boiling water on the stove , then reduce to a simmer.
- In a plastic container , on top of the pan you need to add both of your egg yolks and lightly whisk.
- Next start adding your butter one lump at a time , and whisk until it is melted into the eggs.
- Continue adding the butter this way until it is all in , and your sauce is thickening up.
- Add the chopped tarragon , just a good handful.
- Mix in the lemon juice , and the sauce is ready.