FOUR CHEESE RISOTTO
- 220 g o f Base Risotto
- 40 g Emmental Cheese
- 40 g Cheddar Cheese
- 40 g Red Leicester Cheese
- 40 g Double Gloucester Cheese
- 1 Cup Veg Stock
- 25 g Salted Butter
' Many people believe that the Risotto is a dish best left to the professionals..... Rubbish , The only secret to a great Risotto is the quality of the stock you use, so once you have your base risotto made this Four Cheese version is as simple as chips '
' When making this four cheese risotto recipe , or any other risotto for that matter it is important to get as much flavour as you can into your stock. If you are making your risotto from scratch then when you are adding the stock to the rice , only ever stir it in one direction as this helps get the starch out of the rice and the flavour in '
- Dice up all of the cheese and set aside
- In a large frying pan , melt the butter then add the BASE risotto
- And mix up with a wooden spoon
- Add a ladle of veg stock
- Mix up the risotto and stock , cook until hot.
- Add the cheese cubes and mix in to the risotto , cook until cheese is partially melted and rice is piping hot.
'Serve in a bowl with some chives .... '