Egg Fried Rice
For The Rice
- 110 g Basmati rice
And please SUBSCRIBE for updates
- Put the rice into the boiling salted water.
- Bring to the boil
- Then simmer for about 5 minutes , until the rice is Al Dante .
- Put the rice pan in the sink , and run under cold water until the rice is cold.
- Drain in a colander until dry.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Cooked Rice (As above)
- 25 g Chopped Spring Onions
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon light soy Sauce
- 25 g Butter
- Melt the butter in a Wok or a Frying Pan.
- Cook the Spring onion in the butter for a few minutes.
- Add the Egg , and mix in with a fork until semi cooked.
- Add the rice , and combine with the onion and egg.
- Mix in the soy sauce , and cook for a few minutes until hot.