- 100 g Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 300 ml Full Fat milk
- 1 tbs of Olive Oil
Crepes or Pancakes are so simple to make and delicious at any time of day, not just on Pancake day.
- Combine the flour and the two eggs in a mixing jug.
- Mix to a thick paste.
- Slowly add the mil and whisk.
- When all of the milk is added tip in the olive oil and whisk again
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a flat pan on the stove. Brush it around the pan with some kitchen roll.
- Add 1 standard ladle full of mixture to the hot oil and coat the entire pan with the mixture.
- Cook the pancake for about 2 minutes then turn it over to cook the other side.
- Keep warm in a low oven.
Serve these pancakestraditionally with sugar & lemon juice.