Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 170 g Plain flour
- 120 g Of Butter
- 120 g Light Brown Sugar
- 65 g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg (small)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 100 g Choc Chips
These Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies are simple and delicious. Follow our simple recipe to make the best choc chip cookies ever, chewy and crunchy.
You can use any type of chocolate you like, milk chocolate, Dark chocolate or even White chocolate. '
- Heat the oven to 180 c
- Line two baking trays with parchment.
- Cream the butter and sugars together in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. You can use an electric whisk if you like.
- Add the chocolate chips & any other chocolate or ingredient you want at this stage.
- Beat the eggs into the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Add the Vanilla extract.
- Mix the bicarbonate of soda and the salt into the flour
- Add the flour to the mixture, then slowly combine it with a wooden spoon until it forms a sticky cookie dough.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minuets.
- To make Large Cookies you are going to want an 60 g ball of dough.
- For a smaller cookie try a 50 g ball.
- Put the dough balls about 4 - 6 inches apart on a baking tray, lined with silicon paper
- Put the cookies in a preheated oven @180 c for 11 - 12 minutes (No longer than 12)
- Take them out and allow them to cool before transferring them to a wire rack for further cooling.
- Remember the cookies will be soft when you take them out of the oven, so let them cool.