You are going to need :
- 2-3 Carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1 brown onion
- 1 half savoy cabbage
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon mustard (optional)
- Chopped up bunch of chives
To get this together :
- Peel all of your vegetables , carrots , onions, cabbage and cut into manageable sizes.
- In a feed processor, using the slicing attachment, one by one push all of the vegetables through, until you have a big bowl of sliced veg.
- In a mixing bowl , add all of the veg and season with some black pepper to taste.
- Add the mayonnaise and yogurt , mix together well.
- Add a handful of chopped up chives and mix it up.
Note # You can add mustard at this stage, if you fancy a mustard coleslaw.
This is great served with :
Burgers , Chips , Jacket Potato and almost any meal. A lovely ,cooling side dish for the BBQ.