- 25 ml Melted Butter
- Cocoa Powder
- 120 g of Salted Butter
- 120 g Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs + 2 Egg Yolks
- 120 g Caster Sugar
- 30 g Plain Flour
- Creme Fresh
- 4 Lindor Chocolate Balls
- You will need 4 mini metal pudding moulds to make these fondants. Coat all around the inside of the moulds with butter, then dust the inside with cocoa powder.
- Preheat your oven to 180 c.
- Melt the Chocolate and the butter in a the microwave for 20 seconds until most of the chocolate is melted.
- In a bowl whisk together the Eggs , Egg yolks , Sugar and Vanilla Extract using an electric whisk. Do this until the mixture has doubled in volume and is thick enough to form soft peaks with a fork.
- Add the Chocolate and butter to the egg and sugar mixture, then whisk together.
- Fold in the flour and mix well so that a runny sponge mixture forms.
- Fill each pudding mould to about 3/4 full with the sponge mix.
- Put the moulds on a baking tray then bake in the oven for 15 - 18 minutes so that the sponge rises a little above the top of the moulds.
- Let the fondants cool down (You can refrigerate them if you like)
- Using the reverse side of a piping nozzle cut a small hole out of the bottom of each fondant. Big enough to fit the Lindor chocolate ball inside.
- Replace the plug of fondant into the base.
- To serve , heat the fondant in the microwave for 30 seconds to 60 seconds so that the Lindor has melted inside.
- Serve on a plate with Creme Fresh and a sprig of mint.
' Loosen with a knife around the edgesthen turn out on to a plate , serve with cream or Creme en Glace '