Special Chicken fried Rice
- 110 g uncooked basmati rice
- Cooked Rice
- 25 g Chopped Spring Onions
- 25 g Cooked Peas
- 25 g Sliced Carrots
- 25 g Chopped Onions
- 10 ml oflight soy Sauce
- 25 ml olive Oil
- 25 g Cooked Ripped Chicken
- 10 g Chopped Chives
- Put the rice into the boiling salted water.
- Bring to the boil
- Then simmer for about 5 minutes , until the rice is Al Dante
- Put the rice pan in the sink , and run under cold water until the rice is cold.
- Drain in a colander until dry.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or Wok
- Fry the peas, Carrots, and Onions for a few minutes.
- Add the ripped chicken , cover and cook for a 3 - 4 minutes
- Mix in the soy sauce and mix together with a fork
- Cook for a further few minutes turning with a slotted spoon until all of the ingredients are hot.
- Mix in the chives.