Special Chicken fried Rice
For The Rice
- Put the rice into the boi ling salted water.
- Bring to the boil
- Then simmer for about 5 minutes , until the rice is Al Dante .
- Put the rice pan in the sink , and run under cold water until the rice is cold.
- Drain in a colander until dry.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Cooked Rice (As above)
- 25 g Chopped Spring Onions
- 80 g Cooked Peas
- 2 teaspoon light soy Sauce
- 25 g Butter
- 25 g Cooked Ripped Chicken
- 10 g Chopped Chives
- Melt the Butter in a frying pan or Wok
- Fry the peas for a few minutes.
- Add the ripped chicken , cover and cook for a 3 - 4 minutes
- Add the Spring Onions , mix together with a fork
- Add the rice and mix together again . Until the rice , peas , chicken & onions are all mixed together.
- Mix in the Light Soy Sauce.
- Cook for a further few minutes, Add the chives.