Bubble and Squeak
- 500 g Mash Potato
- 300 g Cabbage
- 100 g Smoked Bacon (Diced)
- 50 g Butter
- 2 teaspoons of English Mustard
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the diced smoked bacon to the pan and fry for a few minutes , until the bacon is cooked.
- In a separate bowl mix 2 teaspoons of English mustard into the Mash.
- Add the Cabbage to the Mustard Mash.
- Season the bacon with Salt & Pepper.
- Add the Mash & Cabbage to the pan and flatten out to fill the pan.
- Cook on one side until almost burned.
- Slide the Bubble & Squeak onto a plate , then put the pan over the top so that you can turn it over.
- Cook the other side for the same amount of time.
- When the Bubble and Squeak is piping hot and fully cooked it is ready to serve.