- Mix 2 eggs in a bowl with a fork.
- Tip the eggs into a pan of hot butter and scramble with a fork. Set aside in a bowl.
- Using a standard set of Muffing tins (12 moulds)
- Lay two rashers of streaky bacon in a cross shape into a mould, leaving the ends loose.
- Chose one or mix and match the ingredient and start to fill the moulds with each ingredient.
- Layer #1, Black Pudding
- Layer #2, Sausage Meat
- Layer #3, Scrambled Egg
- Do this in any order you like.
- Fold the bacon in a crisscross over the top of the fillings.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 180 c for approx. 25 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and brown.
- Remove with a fork.
These Mini Breakfast Bites are ideal buffet food or you can serve them as a morning snack with some ketchup......