- 400 g Minced Beef
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 teaspoon of lazy garlic or 1 crushed cloves
- 2 tablespoons of Hot Horseradish
- Salt & Pepper to season
Andrew James Burger Press
The British summer season is probably one of the shortest seasons in the calendar , so we need to make the most of it. Us Brit's love a good BBQ so we need a great burger recipe to cook on it.
There are many burger recipe's to choose from and there are many ready made burgers out there , but this burger recipe has been in my repertoire for many years , and I have cooked this burger in lots of establishments , and it always go's down well .
This classic combination of Beef and Horseradish is always a hit.
- Fine dice the red onion or process in a food processor with the garlic
- In a mixing bowl , mash up the minced beef with your hands.
- Add the processed onions & garlic and mix together with a fork or hands.
- Add the Hot horseradish to the meat and mix well with a fork.
- Season with Salt & Pepper
- Divide the mixture up into 4 equal sized balls.
- Using the 'Andrew James Burger Press' , Press out 4 Quarter pound'rs
- Refrigerate the burgers for about an hour , until cold and set.
- Cook the burgers off in a griddle pan or on a BBQ for about 4 minutes each side , or until fully cooked and browned.
' Serve in a toasted bun with salad and cheese. Accompanied with chip for the perfect BBQ... '