- 1 Fine diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon Lazy Garlic
- Splash Rapeseed Oil
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Paste
- 1 teaspoon dry Tarragon
- 55 g Brown Sugar
- 50 ml Light Soy Sauce
- 200 ml Tomato Ketchup
- 100 ml Brown Sauce
- 25 ml Worcestershire Sauce
' Marinade for spare ribs , or you can use this as a dipping sauce. '
The longer you let this simmer the richer the flavour of the Sauce , it is simply divine...
- Fry off the Onions & Garlic in a pan with the Rapeseed Oil.
- Then add the Tarragon , Chilli and Sugar. Allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Add the Soy Sauce , Ketchup , Brown Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Bring to the boil , stirring with a fork or whisk then simmer for 5 - 10 minutes.