You are going to need :
- 2 Apples
- Single cream
- 2 tablespoons ofSugar
- Horseradish sauce
- 300 ml Water
To get this together :
- Peel and thinly slice up your apples
- Add the water to a saucepan , then add the sliced apples.
- Add the Sugar to the pan then bring to the boil, lower the heat to a simmer and allow to reduce by more than half. (about an hour), until all of the water is gone and you just have an apple sauce.
- Remove from the heat , and with a potato masher beat the apples to a paste.
- Add the horseradish sauce an single cream.
This is great served with :
Roast pork or as a dip for pork scratchings.