- 2 Apples
- A Splash of Single cream
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- Horseradish sauce
- 300 ml Water
' Apple sauce is as traditional with Roast Pork as Yorkshire puddings are with Roast Beef. So why not make your own, with just a few simple ingredients this apple sauce recipe will be the perfect finishing touch to any Sunday Roast ... '
- Peel and thinly slice up your apples
- Add the water to a saucepan , then add the sliced apples.
- Add the Sugar to the pan then bring to the boil, lower the heat to a simmer and allow to reduce by more than half. (about an hour), until all of the water is gone and you just have an apple sauce.
- Remove from the heat , and with a potato masher beat the apples to a paste.
- Add the horseradish sauce an a small splash of single cream.